Get the latest news and updates focusing on educating the legal cannabis industry.
Subscribe today and stay up to date at www.cannabissciencetech.com/subscribe or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss out!
The print magazine will be published nine times in 2020. We also feature monthly newsletters and application note alerts as well as frequent news updates on our website.
See what the latest issue has to offer –
• Spectroscopy Versus Chromatography for Potency Analysis
• It’s Not Too Late: Post-Harvest Solutions to Microbial Contamination Issues
NAVIGATING THE LABYRINTH: CHALLENGES IN THE CANNABIS LABORATORY
• Beyond Potency: Fungi, Mold, and Mycotoxins
• Cannabis and Kids: How Two Moms Use Cannabis to Treat Their Children
• Quantitation of Cannabinoids in Dried Ground Hemp by Mid-Infrared Spectroscopy
• Smart HVAC Selection for Successful Cannabis Cultivation
• Application of a Simple Genetic Assay to Discriminate Hemp from Drug-Type Cannabis
• GC-TOF Discovery-Based Profiling of CBD Oil Pet Supplements
• Environmental Screening of a Cannabis Production and Processing Facility: A Comparison of an Environmental DNA Microarray and Traditional Microbiological Plating Methods
• Beyond THC and CBD: Opportunities for Creating Pharmaceutical Targets