Zohar Koren, PhD
• Co-founder and CEO of SciCann Therapeutics Inc., a Canadian-Israeli speciality pharmaceutical firm dedicated to the development of cutting-edge technologies in the pharmaceutical cannabinoid space.
• VP BD of Mor Research Applications, commercial and intellectual property unit of Clalit Healthcare Services – world’s second largest medical healthcare provider with 14 full scale hospitals, 2000 community clinics and $6B annual turnover.
• VP BD of Talent Biotechs, a developer of CBD based drugs for the treatment and prevention of GVHD (Graft Vs Host Disease).
• Co-founder and CEO of Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCQB:CNBX), a developer of cannabis based therapies for oncology patients.
• Director of Business Development at Aposense Ltd (TASE:APOS), a developer of novel pharmaceutical products in the oncology, CNS and metabolic disease fields.
• Dr. Koren holds a Ph.D. and M.Sc. in Protein science and computational biology from the University of Haifa, and a B.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics and Biology from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Dr. Koren is a veteran of the prestigious “Talpiyot” program of the Israeli Defence Forces, an elite unit designed to qualify the top technology officers of the IDF.