CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a specialized information service that (1) aggregates cannabis news, (2) provides CannabisNewsBreaks that quickly updates investors in the space, (3) enhances corporate press releases, (4) helps companies with distribution and optimization of social media, and (5) delivers comprehensive corporate communication solutions. CNW is uniquely positioned in the cannabis market with a strong team of journalists and writers who can help private and public companies reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public through our ever-growing dissemination network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets. CNW is bringing unparalleled visibility, recognition and content to the cannabis industry.
- A big way airports have changed now that cannabis is legal in New York State
- 420 with CNW — Cannabis Drinks: What You Should Know
- 420 with CNW — Researchers Identify Clues Explaining Why Low-Dose Full-Spectrum CBD Products Can Have Powerful Effects
- Pure Extracts Receives Sales Licence from Health Canada
- Hero Technologies Inc. (HENC), BlackBox Utilize High-Tech, Low-Cost Aeroponic System to Increase Yield
- 420 with CNW — California Launches Cannabis Agency to Ease Industry Regulation
- 420 with CNW — Study Finds That Cannabis Legalization Boosts Home Property Values
- Could CBD help treat smokeless tobacco addiction?