CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a specialized information service that (1) aggregates cannabis news, (2) provides CannabisNewsBreaks that quickly updates investors in the space, (3) enhances corporate press releases, (4) helps companies with distribution and optimization of social media, and (5) delivers comprehensive corporate communication solutions. CNW is uniquely positioned in the cannabis market with a strong team of journalists and writers who can help private and public companies reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public through our ever-growing dissemination network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets. CNW is bringing unparalleled visibility, recognition and content to the cannabis industry.
- 420 with CNW – Survey Shows Most Americans Want Medical Marijuana Dispensaries to Stay Open
- The Flowr Corporation Announces Receipt of EU GMP Certification at Portuguese Facility
- What does cannabis smoke do to the lungs?
- 420 with CNW – Arizona 2020 Marijuana Legalization Plans Still on Course Despite Coronavirus
- Revive Therapeutics Provides Corporate Update on its COVID-19 and Infectious Diseases Programs
- Eve & Co Announces Management Change
- Startup pivots from roadside THC tests to focus on COVID-19
- 420 with CNW – Colorado Kickstarts Marijuana Home Deliveries