CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a specialized information service that (1) aggregates cannabis news, (2) provides CannabisNewsBreaks that quickly updates investors in the space, (3) enhances corporate press releases, (4) helps companies with distribution and optimization of social media, and (5) delivers comprehensive corporate communication solutions. CNW is uniquely positioned in the cannabis market with a strong team of journalists and writers who can help private and public companies reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public through our ever-growing dissemination network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets. CNW is bringing unparalleled visibility, recognition and content to the cannabis industry.
- Naked man unable to evade police as he flees illegal cannabis grow
- 420 with CNW — Cannabis and Fibromyalgia: What Does Available Research Say?
- 420 with CNW — Legislators in North Dakota Seek to Expand Cannabis Decriminalization Law
- Alcanna Inc. and YSS Corp. Announce Upsize of Previously Announced Equity Financing to $40 Million
- Pure Extracts Technologies Corp. (CSE: PULL) (OTC: PRXTF) (XFRA: A2QJAJ) Commences Research into Psilocybin-Based Active Treatments
- The Alkaline Water Company Inc. (NASDAQ: WTER) (CSE: WTER) Well Positioned for Post-COVID ‘Homebody Economy’
- CannAssist International Corp. (CNSC) Strengthens Position in Growing Sector with Exclusive Technology, Proprietary Line of CBD Products
- WeedMD Announces the Development of New Cannabis 2.0 Products Featuring Hash, Live Resin and Rosin Extracts for Adult-Use Lineup