CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a specialized information service that (1) aggregates cannabis news, (2) provides CannabisNewsBreaks that quickly updates investors in the space, (3) enhances corporate press releases, (4) helps companies with distribution and optimization of social media, and (5) delivers comprehensive corporate communication solutions. CNW is uniquely positioned in the cannabis market with a strong team of journalists and writers who can help private and public companies reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public through our ever-growing dissemination network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets. CNW is bringing unparalleled visibility, recognition and content to the cannabis industry.
- Not Yet Normalized: Myths, Fears and Old Attitudes that Fuel the Black Market
- 420 with CNW – The Clergy in Connecticut Advocate for Marijuana Legalization
- Owner of Illegal Burger calls fast food and CBD ‘a great marriage’
- Prices at the Ontario Cannabis Store have decreased dramatically since legalization
- Why aren’t any of the Democratic candidates talking about cannabis?
- 420 with CNW – Medical Marijuana Allows ADHD Patients to Take Fewer Prescription Drugs
- CFN Media Exclusive Interview with LeafLink Co-founder & CEO
- 420 with CNW – Border Patrol Union Boss Admits Legalizing Pot Forces Illicit Players Out