CannabisNewsWire (CNW) is a specialized information service that (1) aggregates cannabis news, (2) provides CannabisNewsBreaks that quickly updates investors in the space, (3) enhances corporate press releases, (4) helps companies with distribution and optimization of social media, and (5) delivers comprehensive corporate communication solutions. CNW is uniquely positioned in the cannabis market with a strong team of journalists and writers who can help private and public companies reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public through our ever-growing dissemination network of more than 5,000 key syndication outlets. CNW is bringing unparalleled visibility, recognition and content to the cannabis industry.
- B.C.’s Pure Sunfarms CBD brand to pop up in chichi Hong Kong shops this holiday season
- 420 with CNW — Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Marijuana
- Onlia Safety Index: Increase in Driving Under the Influence Anticipated this Holiday Season
- What’s up with investing in weed following a Biden-Harris win?
- Here Are Some of the Wild Innovation Happening in the Cannabis Industry Right Now
- 420 with CNW — Marijuana Potency Has Spiked in the Recent 50 Years
- Mexican trucker who claimed he had to smuggle weed into the U.S. to free his kidnapped wife handed three years in prison
- 420 with CNW — Research Finds That EU Youth Have Abandoned Tobacco, Alcohol in Favor of Weed