The Definitive Online Cannabis Resource
From in-depth articles about informative topics to detailed reviews of products used by medical and recreational consumers, CNBS is the definitive resource for those hoping to learn more about everything related to cannabis. Peruse the categories to find articles on various topics or use the search function to locate an article on a specific subject.
Cannabinoids are the power behind cannabis – from marijuana to hemp. What are cannabinoids and what do they do?
Although these compounds are tiny, their impact on the brain and body are responsible for all of the medicinal and recreational effects of cannabis.
The Cannabinoids category is a comprehensive resource to the best-known cannabinoids (THC and CBD), as well as lesser-known-but-widely-researched cannabinoids that play a huge role in the impact that cannabis has on the body. Such a guide is helpful both to medical marijuana consumers as well as recreational consumers who wish to make the most of their cannabis experience.
- Cannabinoids – 101 Guide to cannabinoids, their effects, and their health benefits.
- CBC (Cannabichromene) – How CBC works in the body and its many medical benefits.
- CBD (Cannabidiol) – 101 Guide to CBD side effects, medical benefits, and ingestion methods.
- CBD vs THC – The difference between CBD and THC: effects, medical uses, and THC/CBD ratios.
- CBDA (Cannabidiolic Acid) – CBDA benefits, how it differs from CBD, and CBDA ingestion methods.
- CBG (Cannabigerol) – Guide to “the mother of all cannabinoids”: how CBG works and its effects.
- CBN (Cannabinol) – CBN effects and medical benefits as well as the unusual way CBN is produced.
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) – THC 101: An in-depth guide to how THC works, its side effects, health benefits, and history.
- THCA (Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid) – THCA effects, health benefits, and THCA ingestion methods.
- THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin) – THCV effects, medical benefits, and how it differs from THC.
- The Entourage Effect – An explanation of the entourage effect and what scientists have to say about it.