O’CANNABIZ RETAIL EXPO AND CONFERENCE
Canadian Retailers can register for FREE* (FORM BELOW)
Point of Sale • Tips for Success • Transforming the In-Store Experience Inventory Management • Provincial Reporting • Cannabis Retail Data Opening a Retail Store in Ontario • 10 Biggest Mistakes made by retailers Detect and Prevent Cannabis Retail Fraud • And more…
*Limit 2 per location. Fill out the form below before October 13 to qualify for a COMPLIMENTARY 2-Day Industry Pass pass. ($99 value).
Pass does not include the VIP Business Conference (Tuesday October 27th, 2020), VIP Networking After Party or O’Cannabiz Industry Awards (Wednesday October 28th, 2020)
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Get your company in front of the retail industry. Our expo floor will include CBD companies, retail design, POS software, technology, security, lighting, marketing and promotion and much more.
O’Cannabiz hosts a number of networking events. Connect with retailers, investors, consutants and everyone else in Cannabis Retail. Your COMPLIMENTARY 2-Day Industry Pass gives you access to VIP After networking party events.
Learn from over 200 experts in the industry. Our retail sessions include topics such as; retail and Cannabis 2.0, marketing and branding, compliance, interior design, legal and merchandising.
in partnership with
WEDNESday OCTOBER 28, 2020
• Fireside Chat with Cameron Brown:
How the Hunny Pot became the #1 Sales Store in Canada
• Cannabis Retail Point of Sale: The Heart of Your Retail Operations
• Retail Panel: Tips for Success in Canada’s Cannabis Retail Industry
• How Technology Can Transform the Cannabis In-Store Experience
• Workshop: Best Practices on Inventory Management & How to Create Provincial Reporting
• How to Get the Most of Your Cannabis Retail Data
• Westleaf: Hiring Tomorrow’s Industry: How We Attract, Educate and Retail Top Talent
Saturday April 25, 2020
• Fireside Chat with Steven Fry: Steven tells all
• How to Open Cannabis Retail Store in Ontario
• 10 Biggest Mistakes that Retailers Make and How to Avoid Them
• How to Detect and Prevent Cannabis Retail Fraud
• Top 7 Cannabis Compliance Issues Your Cannabis Retail Can Avoid
• Fireside Chat with Jane Cannabis
• Cannabis Marketing Rules for Retailers
*SESSIONS AND PANELS SUBJECT TO CHANGE